Speaking activity for students to present a monologue on a familiar topicSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or download the file and make copies for students. You may want to register at islcollective.com so you can download all the suggested activities here.
2. Show the activity and tell students they are going to talk for 3 minutes about important things for them. It can be expensive things they have, sentimental things they keep, etc.
3. Ask them to include information such as what object(s) is/are, why it is so valuable, where you keep it, how you got it, etc.
4. Set a time limit for the activity to be prepared, it doesn’t have to be anything complicated or long.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to share their monologues with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: