Speaking activity for students to present a monologue on a familiar topicSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or download the file and make copies for students. You may want to register at islcollective.com so you can download all the suggested activities here.
2. Show the activity and draw their attention to the picture for students to describe.
3. Present the activity, students are going to talk about a famous sportsperson for 3 minutes. This time an American or English friend asks you about a famous Mexican sportsperson.
4. Ask them to include information such as the sport he/she plays, describe the person physically, his/her achievements, and most importantly, why you admire or dislike that person.
5. Set a time limit for the activity, it doesn’t have to be anything complicated or long.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to share their monologues with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: