A speaking activity for students to present a monologue on a familiar topicSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or download the file and make copies for students. You may want to register at islcollective.com so you can download all the suggested activities here.
2. Show the activity and draw their attention to the picture for students to describe.
3. Present the activity, students are going to talk about a TV show they watch or know about.
4. Ask them to include information such as when and which channel it is on, what kind of show that is, what kind of people watch it, and most importantly, if they think this show could be popular in other countries-
5. Set a time limit for the activity, it doesn’t have to be anything complicated or long.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to share their monologues with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: