A reading activity for students to go over tips for preparing a monologueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are 2 pages in this file, but you can work with the second and use the information on page one to comment with students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students this is a real list of tips written for actors to perform a monologue.
3. Number the list of points and ask students to read it in pairs.
4. Suggest students discuss what types of monologues they’d present, give examples of the different tips, etc.
5. Encourage students to participate with their ideas and make comments on the tips.
6. Have a class discussion about the tips listed and invite everybody to share their comments.
7. Make a list of possible tips for/with your class.
Compartir MED en classroom: