A reading activity for students to review what monologues are and work with oneSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the paragraph with the definition and characteristics of a monologue.
3. Ask students to underline keywords.
4. Discuss oral (the character can speak the monologue) or inner (the character is thinking the monologue) monologues.
5. Ask students to read the sample, or depending on the characteristics of your class, read it for them.
6. Make pauses for comments and paraphrasing if needed.
7. Continue with the second part of the activity, students read the monologue and answer this question. What do you think the characters are thinking?
8. Try the suggested activity, choose one of the characters, and use a separate page to write a short monologue to express her thoughts.
9. Ask students to share their short monologues with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: