An activity to plan and practice with a personal monologueSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or download the file and make copies for students. You may want to register at islcollective.com so you can download all the suggested activities here.
2. Tell students they are going to plan a monologue using these cues. Remind students that talking about ourselves can be ‘easier’ for a monologue and the need to choose ideas from this page.
3. Project or distribute the activity and guide students through the page.
4. Draw students’ attention towards the boxes with helpful expressions and vocabulary.
5. Give them time to read, check the sentences they want to include in their monologues, and complete them with personal information.
6. Suggest students use 10 to 12 pieces of information.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and try their monologues.
8. Choose some students at random to try their monologues in front of the class and give recommendations on their presentations if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: