A brainstorming activity for students to get ideas on a personal monologueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and talk about how much mind maps help in recording information.
3. This is a mind map to organize ideas on MY DAILY ACTIVITIES, a simple personal monologue to work with.
4. Guide students through the mind map. Remember it is used clock-wise and to draw pictures preferably, or short expressions if necessary.
5. Ask students to think about ideas to complete the map with. Remind students to feel free to use their very personal likes. In case they do not have any ideas for some categories, encourage them to think of something hypothetical but complete the form.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and try their monologues using their notes on the mind map.
Compartir MED en classroom: