A reading activity for students to revise different types of monologuesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and review the types of monologues there are.
3. Ask students what the titles of the monologues are (monologue # 3 does not have one so take the opportunity to discuss with students the reasons why).
4. Ask students to complete the monologues using the listed words on the left.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Check the answers with the class.
7. Have a class discussion about the theme in monologue 3 and how it made them feel.
Compartir MED en classroom: