A listening activity to complete a monologueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. On the same page you will find the listening track that goes with the activity.
3. Distribute the worksheet.
4. Ask students to listen to the monologue and choose the picture that best illustrates it.
5. Discuss with students why the other options do not correspond to the monologue.
6. Continue with the second exercise and ask students to work in pairs to order the events in the monologue.
7. Play the monologue for confirmation.
8. Finally, circle the correct answers to describe what type of monologue that is.
Compartir MED en classroom: