A listening activity to complete a monologueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. On the same page you will find the listening track that goes with the activity.
3. Distribute the worksheet.
4. Ask students to listen to the monologue and complete the 4 questions about it.
5. Check answers with the class and help with general comprehension.
6. Continue with the second exercise and complete the monologue with the words in the box.
7. Play the monologue again and make pauses if necessary.
8. Choose students at random to read the 12 sentences and ask the rest of the class to help with corrections and comments.
9. Discuss the questions at the bottom of the page with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: