An activity for students to identify different types of monologues and talk about themSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to practice with one more exercise about types of monologues.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the 6 different excerpts of monologues, then, complete them with words from the box.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Read the excerpts with students and discuss what they are about.
6. Finally, ask students to classify them as ‘dramatic’, ‘interior’, or ‘comedic’.
Compartir MED en classroom: