A creative writing activity for students to practice predictionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Divide the students into pairs and give each pair a copy of the worksheet. Explain that the students are going to write horoscopes for all the signs of the Zodiac with predictions for the following day or weekend.
3. You may want to go through how to make predictions using the future simple form 'will'. Give students some ideas for predictions to write about, e.g. health, money, family, friends, free time, love, luck, travel, etc.
4. When everyone has finished writing, display the students' horoscopes on the classroom wall. 5. Working individually, students then go around the classroom, reading the predictions for their star signs and making notes about the predictions.
5. Two days later or after the weekend, students continue with the activity by re-reading their notes about the predictions. Students then tell the class about which predictions came true.
6. Finally, students vote for the most accurate horoscope in the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: