A creative exercise for students to practice making predictionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are three pages in this file but you only need to print the first two pages with the pictures.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to describe the pictures.
3. Ask students to cut up the pictures and paste them in their notebooks leaving some lines to write sentences about them.
4. Ask students to write as many predictions as possible.
5. Model the activity, for example, picture B "He is going to kick the ball" (What can you see in the picture that confirms this?) "He will score a goal." "He will pass it." "The ball will fly high." (What is your best guess about what will happen next?)
6. Ask students to share their sentences by working in pairs and reading them.
7. Choose 10 different sentences to go with each picture and ask students to dictate them to their classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: