An activity for students to answer questions about predictionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are three pages in this file for you to decide how you want to work, review grammar, then practice.
2. This activity is a general review of how to use 'be going to' for future plans, intentions, and predictions.
3. It is suggested in the original instructions that to begin the lesson, students are given a grammar explanation and shown examples of how the 'be going to' structure is used. The students then make sentences about their own future using 'be going to' for future plans and intentions.
4. The students then work in groups of four and read their sentences to each other. After that, students complete a dialogue to practice the 'be going to' structure.
5. Finally, students practice making predictions based on present evidence.
Compartir MED en classroom: