An activity for students to make questions about the futureSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually first.
3. Tell students they are going to answer the questions on pieces of paper.
4. Ask students to work in groups of four and have a box, bag, container ready to put the strips of paper with the answers in it.
5. In their teams, somebody asks the first question and somebody else draws a paper, read the answer, and the rest of the group guess whose answer that may be.
6. When all the strips of paper have been read, ask students to talk about their future by giving the answers to the questions (not the questions).
Compartir MED en classroom: