A communicative activity for students to talk about their future plansSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
3. Have your students stand and find different classmates to interview. When a classmate answers ‘Yes’, the interviewer should write the classmate’s name and ask for and record additional information. For example A. Will you do lots of homework tonight? B. Yes, I will. A. (writes classmate’s name in the box) What kind of homework will you do? B. I’ll do English homework, of course. A. (writes this information in the box)
4. When a classmate answers with ‘No’, the interviewer should the leave box empty. Another classmate may later answer ‘Yes’ for this question. IMPORTANT: Be sure to model this activity with a student.5. Consider using the board to write a similar conversation as above. ‘FIND SOMEONE WHO’ Activity – Version
5. As you can see there is another suggested way to do the activity. Feel free to choose the one you and your students feel more comfortable with.
6. Ask students to report what their Friends said.
Compartir MED en classroom: