A fun activity for students to make predictionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
3. Draw their attention towards the pictures in the left column and drive them to notice they belong to the WHO, then, check the second column and ask what that may be.
4. Read the example of DiCaprio and elicit other predictions.
5. Ask students to complete the table.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and read to each other their predictions.
8. Ask students to now, write more predictions but using ‘won’t ‘and give their reasons for such prediction.
9. Invite students to share their predictions with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: