An activity for students to make predictions about their partner’s future plansSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Have the students read the predictions on the worksheet and think about their partner’s future plans.
3. Students also write three more predictions of their own at the bottom of the worksheet.
4. Students then write 'yes' next to the prediction if they think it will come true or 'no' if they think it won't. They do this without consulting their partner.
5. If a student writes 'yes', they must think of a reason why.
6. The students then take it in turns to tell their partner about their predictions and reasons using the future simple form 'will' and 'won't'.
7. Their partner tells them if their predictions are right or wrong. If a prediction is correct, the student puts a tick in the box. If it's wrong, the student puts a cross. The student with the most correct predictions wins the game.
Compartir MED en classroom: