A fun activity for students to work with predictionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students when their birthdays are what their zodiac signs are.
3. Help with spelling and pronunciation as you dictate them.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to find their signs and read them.
5. Ask students if they like those predictions and how likely they are to will happen, probably, perhaps, maybe, probably never, impossible.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and ask each other what signs they are and discuss such predictions.
7. Ask students to ask questions, ‘Why do you say it won’t happen? ‘ 2Why do you believe it will happen?’
8. Ask students to write down two more sentences to each sign n the worksheet.
9. Monitor and offer help as needed.
10. Students work with a different classmate and ask what signs they are, then, read their new horoscopes.
Compartir MED en classroom: