A fun activity for students to learn what their classmates predict about some future eventsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. One page need to be cut in half and it is for 2 students.
2. Students will work in pairs and will ask each other the questions.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to go over the questions and ask vocabulary questions if needed.
4. Draw students’ attention towards the expressions in the boxes for them to use while talking about the events.
5. Recommend students to use them in order to get more familiar with the conversational style.
6. Set a time limit and when time is up invite students to hare some of the answers, opinión and comments they got from their classmates.
7. Ask students to change their questions, if they were A now they will be B and find a different classmate to work with and repeat the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: