A grammar activity to review future forms in affirmative, negative, and question formsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This file has 2 pages. The first one will be done in class and the second one could be given as homework. Decide what’s best for your class conditions.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the cartoon. Talk about it.
3. Tell students to work with the first section which is about reviewing future forms by matching the rules or meaning with their examples.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Check answers and make sure students understand the meaning of the future form in context. Otherwise, provide more examples.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and choose the answers to complete the sentences. Students may need more time for the activity so it is a good idea to ask them to work first with sentences 1-5 and from there, decide how many more sentences they can do in class or for homework.
7. Check answers 1-5 and ask students to substitute some elements in the same sentence to personalize it.
Compartir MED en classroom: