An activity for students to practice expressing future eventsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. Unless you want to print it, you need to register on this page.
2. Project the activity and tell students they are going to talk about the future. Or if you print the activity, cut the 18 cards and ask students to work in groups of three.
3. Students take turns, pick a card, and answer the most original way possible.
4. If you only project the activity, number the cards, and assign everybody in class a question. There will be maybe, three rounds of questions.
5. Ask students to think of their answers and find two more students with the same question to share their answers with.
6. Have a class discussion with all the information students will share.
7. Finally, ask students to read the events listed at the bottom of the page and answer ‘yes-no-maybe’.
Compartir MED en classroom: