An activity for students to identify ways to express future actionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and draw students’ attention towards the paragraph about Cathy.
3. Ask students to read it and answer the general comprehension questions.
4. Check the answers.
5. Ask students to find the text about Cathy in the maze as fast as they can and raise their hands immediately.
6. Ask the winners to read the text from the maze.
7. Have a class discussion with the questions at the bottom of the page.
Compartir MED en classroom: