Speaking activity for students to rank some future events according to how likely they will happen in the futureSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to talk about some 12 events and Rank them 1 – 5 according to how likely they will happen in the future, probably, perhaps, maybe, probably never, impossible.
3. You may want to work on the adverbs and how much they express, then, ask students to read the 12 events and let you know if they have vocabulary questions.
4. When students have ranked the events, ask them to compare them to two other classmates and discuss with them, why / why not depending on how different their answers were.
5. Have a class discussion by giving your personal point of view by choosing a student at random to say how likely this will happen, then you give a very different answer or ‘crazy answer to provoke the student reacts and asks more questions.
Compartir MED en classroom: