A general review of WH_questions in present simpleSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are several pages in this file, make sure you print the one that says “Present simple: exercise 3 - wh questions, test 1 ”
2. Distribute the worksheet and tell students that Liz is taking her English exam but some of the questions her examiner is asking are incomplete so they need to read the answers and complete the wh- questions.
3. Use the firs sentences as an example to model the activity,
Examiner: Your name is Elizabeth. ....what do…. your friends ......call… you?
Liz: My friends call me Liz.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to swap their worksheets with other students to check answers.
6. Review with the whole class by asking, did you get the same answers as_____? Who has different answers? What are those differences? Can you explain what's wrong with your answer(s)? What’s missing? Who can helps us explain how to complete this sentence? Etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: