An activity for students to interview their classmates about habitual activitiesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to work in groups and practice asking questions to find out how often certain activities are done by their classmates.
3.Have your students seated in pairs or in groups of three.
4. Lay the sixteen cut-up questions – face-down – between the students.
5. Students take turns randomly selecting questions to ask their partner(s) but encourage them to ask follow-up questions s well.
6. Be sure to set a time frame for your students (try starting with 10 – 15 minutes for 16 questions; you may want to adjust this in later classes).
7. Monitor and assist.
8. There are two other different ways to do the activity in the same file, on the second page.
9. Ask students to remember what their classmates said and report to the class the information.
10. It is optional to review preset simple, How often, and frequency adverbs if necessary and depending on how the activity went.
Compartir MED en classroom: