An video for students to explore about predictionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This is a great piece of material for students to learn about predictions made by the famous newspaper USAToday.
3. Tell students they are going to discuss if these predictions made, of course, earlier, about this 2020 happened or not.
4. Ask students to draw a table in their notebook with two columns. In the first column, they will list 1-10 the vents and in the second section, they will write down some information as if it happened or not and why.
5. Play the video and make pauses after each event is presented. Discuss with the class and encourage students to ask questions.
6. When the video is finished ask students to talk about the events in pairs using their notes.
7. Discuss with students how the predictions are expressed (will) and how we express events that already happened.
Compartir MED en classroom: