An activity for students to read about forecastsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. Unless you want to print it, you need to register to this page.
2. Project the activity and make sure students can see the text and read from their seats.
3. Ask students how old they will be in 2050 and how they see themselves in the future.
4. Show the second page and ask students to copy the table in their notebooks to complete with the information needed.
5. Project the first page and read aloud the first paragraph. Help with vocabulary as needed but do not take extra time giving definitions, help students get the general idea of what these people are saying.
6. You may want students to complete the table with keywords and short phrases about Samuel’s opinión.
7. Read the second paragraph and follow the same procedure with Lea, then with Steven.
8. Ask students to work in pairs and compare their tables.
9. Have a class discussion on what things will change, will be different in 2050.
10. Ask the class what these three people have in common.
Compartir MED en classroom: