An activity for students to read about forecastsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity. Unless you want to print it, you need to register on this page.
2. Ask students why the weather forecast has become very important in our lives.
3. Talk about how the weather can be predicted and help with vocabulary.
4. Project the activity and tell students it is a dialog between two friends.
5. Ask students to read the dialog and focus on the sentences using ‘will.’
6. Read the dialog with a student and ask questions, Who wants to hear the weather report, Colleen or Jerry?, Mention three words that describe the weather for ‘tomorrow’, What will the weather be like on Tuesday? Is it going to rain on Friday?, when will the temperature drop sharply, Tuesday or Friday? Why is Colleen so interested in the weather forecast this week?
7. Discuss with students the use of ‘will’.
8. Ask students to act out the conversation and change the (adjectives) weather words.
Compartir MED en classroom: