An activity for students to work with expression to accept or refuse a requestSugerencia de uso
1. Download the image and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to describe the picture.
3. Set the context, this is Lucy and Miguel. Lucy is a very nice and shy girl and she needs help with some homework. She is not good at English but Miguel is. Miguel is very friendly but he doesn’t like Lucy very much. Lucy needs to convince Miguel to help her and she wants to explain what her main problems in English are. This is a special favor she needs but she is afraid that Miguel is going to make up excuses not to help her.
4. Write down a dialog using different types of requests.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to swap their dialogs with other classmates.
7. Choose some students at random to read their dialogs and have the class give their opinions.
Compartir MED en classroom: