An activity for students to work with expression to accept or refuse a requestSugerencia de uso
1. Download the image and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to describe the picture.
3. Set the context, this is Max and his Dad. Mak has not been a good student lately and he got bad grades in Math, Science, and English. He wants to go to a party Saturday afternoon but he knows his father will say no. He hs to find a way to convince him to let him go to the party and he would do anything his dad wants.
4. Write down a dialog using different types of requests.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to swap their dialogs with other classmates.
7. Choose some students at random to read their dialogs and have the class give their opinions.
Compartir MED en classroom: