An activity for students to practice exchanges in requestsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or make copies. In that case, you need to register first and then make copies.
2. In the projection, students will see some boxes in violet and others in Green.
3. You need some dice for students to throw and get the line numbers they are going to use.
4. If the die shows ‘3’, students A will use the lines in violet numbered 3 and the other student will use the Green lines in 3.
5. Encourage students to participate actively and act out their lines to sound more realistic.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Make students notice how many different lines they can have in a conversation.
8. Give students time to swap roles
Compartir MED en classroom: