An activity for students to role-play and ask a favorSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are two pages for this activity (pp.2-5)
2. Tell students they are going to practice making requests and need to work in pairs.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read the dialog on the left with a student.
4. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Guide students through the table and read the information.
6. Tell students that depending on the role card they get, they need to call up their roommate to tell them you will be late and request a favor from them. They need to substitute the underlined information with the cards they get. Then, write down their requests in the table.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: