An activity for students to work on expressions to accept or refuse requestsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to listen to a short conversation between Keiko and Carlos and they need to identify what the favor she is asking is from the list of 4 choices.
3. Check answers with the class and if necessary write down on the board some of the expressions used as requests.
4. Continue with the next exercise, students complete the favors asked with the appropriate expression by writing the sentences in their notebooks.
5. Ask students at random to share their answers with the class and make corrections if needed.
6. Do exercise 3, read the requests aloud with the appropriate intonation, and have volunteers choose the correct option and answer.
7. Choose six students at random to come to the board and unscrambled sentences as fast as they can as the rest of the class does the same in their notebooks.
8. Ask volunteers to share their sentences with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: