An activity for students to work with polite requestsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to cut the cards that correspond to 8 different situations related to the topic of food, restaurants, table manners.
3. Ask your students to paste the cards in their notebooks and write under each one a polite request about each particular situation.
4. Remind students of the different ways they have learned so far for requests as well as the different levels of formality.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to swap their worksheet with another student and read the requests, are they the same or different?
7. Make a list of the different requests your students wrote.
Compartir MED en classroom: