A video for students to explore different expressions on accepting and refusing requestsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how they refuse or accept an invitation.
3. Tell students this is a video that presents a list of expressions for them to learn on how to accept or decline a request.
4. Ask students to make a list of expressions in their notebooks.
5. Play the video and make pauses. Students will realize the dynamics are A and B, somebody makes a request, and somebody else answers.
6. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
7. When students have written all the expressions in the video, ask them to classify them in pairs into, REQUEST, ACCEPTING, REFUSING.
8. Discuss with students their classification and help with any doubts they may have.
Compartir MED en classroom: