A video for students to review and explore how to make requests using CAN, COULD, and WOULDSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This video uses Spanish.
3. Ask students what the most common requests they would make are and to whom.
4. Play the video but make pauses to discuss with students the information given.
5. Make the first pause right after CAN, COULD, and WOULD are presented and ask students what the difference among them is.
6. Continue with the grammar chart and make sure students are following the explanations.
7. Make special emphasis on the levels of formality and how that compares in Spanish.
8. Ask students to copy the charts in red, yellow, and green in their notebooks.
9. Ask students to write down three requests, one for you, one for their parents, and one for a classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: