A video for students to review what requests are, a polite request and explore examplesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to review in an everyday situation which is ‘making requests’ and they are going to watch the video to practice as well.
3. Project the video and make pauses to make comments and give students the opportunity to take notes.
4. Talk about the definition of request and how important it is to request for something appropriate in order to get it.
5. Continue with the video and ask students to write down the expressions they see in the video.
6. Ask students to analyze the contexts where they are used (home, work, school) and elicit from students the levels of formality.
7. Play the video without music and ask students to read along with the dialogs aloud.
Compartir MED en classroom: