An activity for students to practice description of activities in the present tenseSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are 25 cards in this worksheet so consider the number of students you have in order to have everybody work with one or two cards.
2. Divide the class into two teams or more depending on your class time and the conditions of the classroom. Consider setting a minimum number of words per sentence (at least five; more words for a more challenging game) or only question sentences. E.g. “Do they go to school?
3. Have one student from each team come to the front of the class and randomly choose one card each.
4. The first student to write a grammatically correct sentence (using present simple) – without spelling mistakes – is awarded one point for their team.
5. The game continues as the remaining students take turns to come to the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: