An activity for students to talk about habitual actionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are 20 cards on this worksheet so maybe you need to make three copies o even four so students have three opportunities to participate with different cards. CUt the cards beforehand and have them ready.
2. Copy this conversation on the board and ask students to complete the conversation with two different choices.
3. Check answers and make corrections as needed.
4. All the students should stand up and be given one or 3 of the cue cards. Then, have two students model the exercise one more time – this time with different cue cards.
5. After they both have turned to be both the ‘A’ and ‘B’ students, have them exchange cards and continue with new classmates.
6. Monitor your learners carefully, and encourage interesting and creative ideas. For example, ‘I go to work at a restaurant because I want to buy a new car!”
Compartir MED en classroom: