A critical thinking activity to guess what the possible question (s) is (are) based on the answer givenSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Write on the board ‘Pizza and hamburgers’ and tell students this is the answer to a question you overheard in the cafetería but you have no idea what the possible question could be. This answer was given by a student.
3. Write down all the possible questions students give and take the opportunity to review the question form as well.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually on the questions. Set a time limit.
5. When time is up, ask students to swap worksheets with other students and write the questions this person is missing.
6. Check answers with the class by choosing students at random to share their answers while the rest of the class keeps track of the many different and possible questions for an answer.
Compartir MED en classroom: