An activity for students to use questions to ask when guessingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for each pair of students and ask them to cut them as indicated.
2. Divide the students into pairs (A and B) and give each student a corresponding part of the worksheet. Tell the students not to show their worksheets to each other.
3. Student A starts by reading the first answer on their worksheet to Student B. Student B listens and tries to guess the question which is on Student A’s worksheet in brackets.
4. If Student B guesses incorrectly, they keep trying until they manage to guess the question. Student B then reads out their first answer and Student A tries to guess the question.
5. The students continue taking it in turns to read out answers until all the questions have been guessed.
6. Alternatively, you can make the activity more competitive by giving out the Student A worksheet first. Student B then races to guess all the questions in the fastest possible time. Afterward, give out the Student B worksheet, and Student A races to complete all the questions as fast as possible. The student who completes all the questions in the fastest time
Compartir MED en classroom: