An activity for the student to get clues and guess on who those famous people areSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what they are going to work with (famous people).
3. Ask students to choose three well-known famous people and write their names. Tell students nobody can see their answers since the activity is making guesses base don certain clues in order to find out who the people are.
4. Continue with the description of each person using the prompts. You may want to go over the concepts and clarify doubts.
5. Ask students to work in pairs or groups of three and describe their famous people for them to guess.
6. Monitor and make sure students are participating and using English in the activity.
7. Continue with the next question, “Pick a famous person you’d like to be friends with. Why?” and ask students to discuss it in their groups.
8. Finally, ask students to pick another famous person they like and answer the given questions.
9. Discuss with students how easy/difficult was to get the answer by guessing using the clues.
Compartir MED en classroom: