An activity for students to practice creative and critical thinkingSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students they are going to work in groups of four. You may adapt the activity as well according to your class conditions and characteristics.
3. Students are going to think of a fruit or vegetable, the members of the group will take turns and ask a question each from the list. As rounds go on, students will have to keep track of the information given and guess what the fruit or vegetable is.
4. If somebody gets the answer on the first guess, he/she wins 10 points, 9 on the second, 8 on the third, 7 on the fourth, and 6 on the fifth. There will not be more guesses after that.
5. Encourage students to be very creative when they are thinking of the ítem. In case some of the words are difficult to guess, have some extra questions to ask written by the same students.
6. Use the same procedure for a different category now, school supplies, furniture, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: