An activity for students to interpret descriptions and actívate critical thinkingSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. This activity is going to make students with their creative thinking skills since they need to read the descriptions and ‘gues’ what animal that is.
3. This is a long video (15 minutes approximately) so decide how much you're going to project. It may be a great activity to keep the class captive, though.
4. Ask students to write down their answers right after they read the description. It is then when you can pause the video, give students 5 seconds to answer, check answers with the video, and continue with the next animal.
5. When the video is finished, ask students to work in groups of three and try some of the descriptions like in the video for the animal son the list.
6. Finally, ask groups to group the animals into different categories and share them with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: