An activity for students to work with critical thinkingSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to define a riddle and what it does to your brain.
3. Ask students to give examples of riddles in Spanish and analyze them.
4. Tell students that there are 5 (tricky) riddles in the video for them to work on so they need to listen to, read, and answer in 10 seconds
5. Play the first riddle and pause it right after the question is on the screen, work on the answer, and use it as an example. Then, ask students questions so they can give reasons why, explain, and justify their answers.
6. Play the second riddle and this time do not pause the video. Remind students they need to write down their answers, not to say them.
7. Ask students to discuss their answers in groups of three and then, ask groups to share them with the class.
8. Repeat the same procedure with the other riddles and make sure everybody is participating.
9. Have a class discussion on the activity, the riddles, and what they needed to do to get the answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: