An activity for students to explore descriptions and practice them in contextSugerencia de uso
1. This is an activity for students to practice regular and irregular verbs in past.
2. There’s no preparation needed and students will only need their notebooks.
3. Divide the class into teams of 3 or 4.
4. Write on the board this heading “THINGS WE DO WITH OUR BRAINS” and ask students to write as many different words (verbs) that relate to those topics in 2 minutes. This time does not help students with vocabulary.
5. Ask groups to check their answers and make one single list. Then, they write on individual pieces of paper those verbs (consider, think, imagine, etc.)
6. Then, students swap papers with another group and mark them.
7. Teams score one point for each appropriate verb.
8. Continue with another category. I suggest, “THINGS WE DO WITH BOTH HANDS”, “THINGS WE DO IN SCHOOL, etc. And repeat the procedure.
Compartir MED en classroom: