An activity for students to activate critical thinkingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they like animals and which ones they like and they don’t.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
4. Help giving instructions, they need to write down 5 animals that…correspond to the given categories.
5. Set a time limit and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. When time is up, ask students to work in pairs and complete their categories until they complete 5 animals in each category.
7. If animals haven’t completed the 5 animals yet, invite them to work with another pair and finish the activity.
8. Check answers with the class by reading the statements and having students at random complete them. Invite students to add new animals in their categories even if they already have 5.
9. Discuss answers with students if necessary and invite them to count how many animals they could think of in a class.
Compartir MED en classroom: