An activity for students to explore descriptionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they like guessing game and which ones they like best.
3. Distribute the worksheet and tell students what a ‘riddle’ is.
4. Tell them to work individually and read the animal descriptions to guess what animal that is.
5. Encourage them to work with vocabulary on their own, that is, by getting meaning from context.
6. Ask students to work in pairs and check their answers but not only showing their answers. Invite students to take turns and read aloud each animal description, then, the other students give the name of the animal.
7. For a final round, say the name of the animal, ‘elephant’, and choose students at random to give the description but trying not to read everything.
Compartir MED en classroom: