An activity for students to order the sequence in a fableSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Do not tell them what the fable is about but ask them to describe the picture.
3. Help with vocabulary as needed and write some keywords on the board. Make sure that ‘wolf’ and ‘cry’ are mentioned.
4. Tell students the fable. You may want to read it from a book or google it if you don’t know it.
5. Ask students to label the people, animals, etc. on the picture and say what part of the fable that is.
6. Ask students to retell the fable in groups of three. The first student starts the fable, the other students say different things about the fable but cannot repeat anything from what was already said.
7. Challenge groups of students to see how many different sentences they can retell the fable.
8. Ask students to color the picture and write down the title.
Compartir MED en classroom: